July 1, 2021
Season Kick-off is August 7!
The 2021-22 season officially kicks off on August 7 at North Shore Park in St. Pete! All levels are welcome and encouraged to join. We can't wait to see you!
This season's goal race is the Town of Celebration Marathon and Half Marathon on January 30, 2022.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates and click the link below to register.
May 29, 2021
New Season, New Goals
The races are back, and so are we (although, we never really left)! We're here and ready to help you reach your goals to make this the best season yet. Registration kicks off on June 2 to commemorate Global Running Day.
Follow us on Facebook (you just might find a discount code there)
August 20, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
COVID-19 safety is a top priority for members and organizers alike. We know that many, including Tampa Bay Fit members, have been affected by this terrible pandemic. USA FIT Tampa Bay is committed to providing a safe, healthy, fun training environment.
Your organizers will continue to monitor the COVID-19 status in our community. We will be following all Pinellas county mandates. As things change, we will adjust along with the changes.
Our COVID-19 safety protocols are:
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY
- Saturday group runs are organized by pace and start times will be staggered
- Each group will consist of no more than 7 people
- Virtual group on Strava for all members - especially useful for those not yet comfortable running in groups, but want to stay on plan
- We will be asking runners to maintain distance between each other while running, stretching and socializing
- We will be asking runners to check-in and check-out verbally with the Coaches to ensure all runners return safely
- Runners are encouraged to use the road if it provides more distance between runners (please also do so safely with lights, reflectors and bright colors)
- Masks are not required by Pinellas county for running and will be up to each member's discretion. Please carry one with you for times when you may need it (i.e. public restrooms, waiting at stop lights or rendering help if there is an emergency)
- Water coolers will be provided on the route but will be CUPLESS
- Water coolers will have a bottle of hand sanitizer
- Runners are REQUIRED to bring their own water bottle to fill up at water stations
- Runners asked to stay home if not feeling well
- Seminars will be online
Personal responsibility of all of us will ensure a healthy season. It is important each runner is able to run independently. Our coaches are available during group runs to provide support for all registered runners and walkers.
July 17, 2020
2020-2021 Season Registration is OPEN!
This year we are approaching things a little differently. From smaller, socially distanced runs to virtual seminars and 1:1 coaching options our 2020 season will definitely be one to remember.
June 7, 2020
Announcing our 2021 goal race!
We are excited for another season of training! We are excited to announce our goal race for the 2020/21 season: The Miami Marathon and Half Marathon on January 31, 2021.
Our season starts August 8. Registration opens soon!
USA Fit Races